[sf-perl] Changing of the guard

Matthew Lanier matt at lanier.org
Wed Oct 29 10:47:03 PDT 2008

quinn-

thanks for all you've done over the last 7 years.  you rock.

ALL-

I'm stepping in to lead the SFPUG until a new leader can be found, and
that might be you.  Are you interested in learning the inner workings of a
bay area open source users groups?  If so, here's the place to learn it.
Drop me a line.

See ya'll at the next meeting, which will probably be a discussion of
memcache, hosted by sixapart.

Onward and updard-

m@

--