[sf-perl] search.cpan.org broken, or am I?

frosty biztos at mac.com
Tue May 20 12:54:50 PDT 2008

Is anybody else getting failures from search.cpan.org?  I have a bug ready to file against it, but on the off chance it's something weird with the MegaCorp firewall I want to do a quick sanity check.

For example, this finds nothing for CGI:

http://search.cpan.org/search?query=cgi&mode=all

Until a few minutes ago it was returning a "No matches" page, and now it's returning a 502 Proxy Error.  And while I don't think it's a proxy problem on my end, I'd really appreciate it if someone on the list could double check it.

But of course the module's there:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/CGI.pm/CGI.pm

Thanks

-- frosty