[sf-perl] Fwd: RE: Important...I need your help

Rich Morin rich.morin at reactrix.com
Mon Jun 16 14:31:49 PDT 2008

Chuck Clanton is looking for some folks who haven't played with
out WAVEscape (interactive advertising) device for some user
testing.  If you have some free time, this might be a fun and
interesting way to spend it...

-r

--- begin forwarded text

I am conducting a very important user test of WAVEScape next
Thursday, 19 June, at our Warehouse facility, about 5 minutes from
here.  I need help from everyone in the company to get subjects for
this test.  I am hoping that each of you knows at least one person,
age 18-35, that would like to try out this incredibly fun and
innovative experience.  I need 30 subjects, 18-35 years old, equal
numbers of men and women.  Test sessions will begin at 10am, 11.30am,
1.30pm, 3pm, and 4.30pm, and last for 90 minutes each.  We will not
be paying cash to subjects for this play test but we will have a
chocolate tasting at the end of each session to thank people for
their help.

Please ask your family and friends to try to find at least one person
willing to participate in this play test.  They will have a good
time, enjoy munching some chocolate, and help us launch WAVEScape
into Hilton and malls.

Ask anyone willing to participate to send me an email
(cclanton at reactrix.com), preferably with all the session times they
are available on Thursday.

Thanks!  This is a vital test for WAVEScape.  Your help is appreciated.

Chuck

--- end forwarded text

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.