[sf-perl] FS: Asus eee pc 8gb

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Mon Jun 16 10:31:35 PDT 2008

For sale: Essentially unused.
    * Asus Eee PC 8G
      800 MHz Intel Celeron Processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB Solid-State Disk
    * Pearl white
    * Ultra-compact notebook with full QWERTY keyboard and 7-inch color display
    * Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 8.9 x 0.8 inches ; 2 pounds
    * Linux preloaded (compatible with Windows XP)
    * Over 40 built-in applications for learn, work and play;
    * 3.5-hour battery life
    * 8 GB solid-state flash memory drive; 1 GB RAM; 10/100 Fast Ethernet;
      54g Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
    * Connectivity: three USB 2.0; VGA output; microphone and headphone;
      Secure Digital card reader
    * external mouse; AC adaptor
    * 3rd party fitted leather case included ($29 value :)

I paid $500.  If you're interested, make me an offer.

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Celeron-Processor-Solid-State-Preloaded/dp/B000ZLO3D4/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1211681535&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2E67U9U85NJAO/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
--
- Vicki

      ZZZ
   zzZ                   San Francisco Bay Area, CA
  z  |\     _,,,---,,_   Books, Cats, Tech
zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://cfcl.com/vlb
  '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://twitter.com/vlb