[sf-perl] McS worth it? (General replies)

Daniel Lo woof at danlo.com
Tue Jul 22 19:18:09 PDT 2008

Hello All,

I just wanted to respond to everyone at once and thank you for the wonderful

0. I have a BS in Computer Science.
1. I do love computer programming..
2. Computational biology is pretty awesome in its own right.  However, I'm
already engaged in biological warfare with the food in the sink and I'm losing.
3. The general consensus is that there is a lot more learning than book learning
in above BS classes.

I will ask the advisor and see if he can give me the emails of several students
at the various universities so I can inquire w/ them.

Thank you!

-daniel