[sf-perl] Upcoming Linux Picnic!

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Thu Jul 3 22:35:34 PDT 2008

Picn*x XVII, the Linux Picnic, is August 9, 2008 at Sunnyvale Baylands
Park.  Please make sure to add it to your calendar if you are interested
in going.  This is a free and open event, families are welcome to come.

The original Linux Picnic was on the 10th anniversary of the Linux kernel.
It was decided since then that Picn*x is to celebrate the accomplishments
of all Open Source Software since the first Linux kernel was released in
August 1991.  The names Picn*x and Linux Picnic are used interchangeably.

If SFPug wants to be added as an open source partner organization on the
website, please do let me know.

If you individually want to help, we'll be happy to accept help with
setup, registration table, cooking, and then cleanup at the end.

We are also happy to accept sponsorships as it does cost money to feed
everyone :)

Website: http://www.linuxpicnic.org/twiki/bin/view/Picnix17/

Thanks!

Jennifer