[sf-perl] Design help needed with DELETE check box loop

ken uhl kenuhl at berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 26 12:01:16 PST 2008

Is anyone listening?
I am looking for a tutor to help me understand how things work.

If you are an expert, do you remember the time when you were a newbie
and you got all the help you needed to understand how to design and
write that
application?

Well, I am a newbie, and I am trying to write a complex program and I
need some
help.  I have posted to several forums I am not getting the level of
instruction I need to
understand.

I am working with DNS-DB application.  We want to do BULK deletes from
data base.
So, an html table renders a list of database entries along with a
checkbox.   We want to
click the checkbox , then render a confirmation page with a 'do you
really want to
delete? ' message and then click a GO button.

Is this even possible in perl?
It seems that I can make checkboxes with unique names for each data record.

How do I pass all the info to the confirmation page?

Ken
Berkeley