[sf-perl] next meeting

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Tue Feb 19 11:06:13 PST 2008

On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 07:39:59PM -0500, Bern wrote:
> hi I am on sfo on holiday will love to attend the next meeting, any idea
> when it will be ?

Hi, Bern,

Wednesday, February 27 is the Beer and Scripting SIG, an informal dinner
meeting of Perl (and other) people.  There's no real agenda, just food
and chatting.  Last time we had fun playing with some OLPC laptops.

http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/bass/

There's no formal Perl Mongers meeting this month, so BASS is your
best bet.

Thanks,

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/