[sf-perl] Massive Ubuntu Installfest for Schools (March 1st)

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Mon Feb 18 15:23:53 PST 2008

Hi, everyone,

Brian and I just talked on the phone (right after his second post).  We agreed
that this topic has become too heated, and we'd like to move on.  We've both
pretty much said what we wanted to say, even if the way we've said it hasn't
been perfect.

For those who are interested in reading the details and deciding for
themselves, Brian is going to try to find a link to that Independent
article.

Thanks,

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/