[sf-perl] Does anybody on this list host with Hurricane Electric?

Daniel Lo woof at danlo.com
Tue Apr 29 07:09:10 PDT 2008

Hello Dave,

        I was wondering if you modified some of the code to display the source
directory it thought was the source directory.  Does the code below display a
"full" path? or a relative path?  I am thinking that it may be showing a
relative directory.  But not one that you are thinking is the right one.  IE

You are not allowed to write to the directory ./src

when you are in
/usr/local/src

-daniel