[sf-perl] Dinner meetings

Dmitry Kohmanyuk dk at intuix.com
Mon Apr 21 23:31:18 PDT 2008

I am pretty sure this is not going to post to list as my From:
address is not the one subscribed -
but i just wanted to add one strong vote for Wild Pepper. I have been
to BASS meeting there,
i like the food, the place is kind of out of the way so there is
never a croud, and it is big enough for us.

I'd try to repost it - but if  Dear Almighty Moderator  can force
just one time to the list it would be great..