[sf-perl] Something cool (LugRadio)

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Mon Apr 7 08:32:30 PDT 2008

Reminder: the LugRadio Live conference is this coming weekend, April
12-13, at the Metreon.  It's $10 to attend!  Thanks, Google, O'Reilly,
et al.

Some of us are running a Perl Mongers booth there; feel free to drop
by and say hi.

http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/

There will be a conference party Saturday evening, so maybe we'll see you
there.  Be careful; don't let these Brits drink you under the table.

Besides all this, I am planning to have a dinner meeting on April 22
(fourth Tuesday, as usual).  I'll send out details after I get my life
back.

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/