[sf-perl] Let a thousand flowers bloom

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Apr 3 14:33:20 PDT 2008

>>>>> "Duane" == Duane Obrien <duane.obrien at gmail.com> writes:

Duane> I almost feel honor bound now to start a noise band called The Randal
Duane> Schwartz Condition.  I could shout his rants into a microphone while
Duane> the rest of the band flogged a newbie live on stage.

ROFL!

Now I'll be obliged to perform such an act at my next karaoke appearance
in the bay.  Ouch!