[sf-perl] Perl website for noobies

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Thu Apr 3 11:27:11 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 10:41:46AM -0700, Fred Moyer wrote:
> Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> > *Or* having the wrong answer, but having no way to comment on it.  I can't
> > tell you how many times I've seen that.  Frustrating to no end.
>
> Why don't you make a visit to an SF.pm meeting then and show us how it
> is done?
> My company Red Hot Penguin will buy the food in your honor.
> I'm sure we can find a place to host it.

Sounds good to me, contingent on what "it" is.  But if it's something Randal
wants to talk about, it's probably really cool.

> But I would request you sign my mod_perl Developer's Cookbook :)

But Randal didn't wri... hmn.  Interesting idea.

Anyway, sign my Perl CD Bookshelf and I'll be happy.

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/