[sf-perl] Perl website for noobies

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Apr 3 10:30:01 PDT 2008

>>>>> "frosty" == frosty  <biztos at mac.com> writes:

frosty> Likewise, nothing is more frustrating than finding someone's record of
frosty> struggling with the same problem you have, and seeing their list
frosty> thread die before any useful help was found.

*Or* having the wrong answer, but having no way to comment on it.  I can't
tell you how many times I've seen that.  Frustrating to no end.