[sf-perl] Perl website for noobies

Joey Moe family_geek at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 14:21:43 PDT 2008

I wanted to mention that I started a website about Perl back in Feb. I am learning so it won't be filled with answers but I wanted to throw out a shameless plug, just in case any other people interested in learning Perl might want to visit and maybe discuss problems they are having or offer up solutions, you know in the spirit of community. I have no problem posting stuff if people want, and I have some forums. If you are interested, have a look:

www.penguingeek.net

If you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to listen.

Thanks for indulging me :)

Joey Moe