[sf-perl] Do You Twitter?

Duane Obrien duane.obrien at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:34:31 PDT 2007

> My apologies to Duane. This is exactly what you can't stand, isn't it?

No, I'm glad someone went there with it.  I'm a crank.  But not a humorless one.

I AM kinda surprised that there's people who want to know how Randal
takes his OJ.  Tell you the truth tho, I'm kinda curious now.  Maybe
how he takes his OJ is fundamental to his understanding of perl.  If I
had to guess, I'd say he takes it with vodka, on the rocks.

I have an awesome sense of humor.  I just don't get reality TV.
Except for when it sucks me in.  Like Survivorman.  Survivorman is
awesome.  I totally want to know how Les Stroud takes his OJ.
Probably through sock he's been wearing for 5 days, and it's not OJ
it's the juice of some tree bark he scraped off with a rock and mashed
up with another rock.

I seem to have deviated.