[sf-perl] Do You Twitter?

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Sat Sep 22 19:46:58 PDT 2007

I love that idea! My last three days boil down to:

"use strict is too strict"
"need spellchecker for variable names"
"it's double-URL-encoded"

*sigh*
-- Mike

PS - use strict isn't too strict, really, it just caught me doing
something sloppy that I really wanted to do anyway. At least it's
easy to turn off for a block at a time. Try *that* in Java... Ha!