[sf-perl] Do You Twitter?

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Sat Sep 22 18:33:43 PDT 2007

At 18:12 -0700 09/22/2007, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Vicki> Other than that, I agree with you. The relationship between the
>post
> Vicki> and the reply/comment is currently missing in Twitter. I doubt,
> Vicki> however, that it will be missing for very long.
>
> Twitter has been around far longer than Jaiku.  I doubt they will ever
>head
> that direction.

I disagree. Jaiku is younger, therefore looks at other technologies and
says "let's go this way".

But Twitter is very responsive to the interests of the users. If you read
through the Twitter blog, you will see that they have been morphing
rapidly. This is why I've suggested that people who last looked at Twitter
several months ago look again. It's changed.

Twitter didn't originally have the ability to reply at all. Now it does.
Who's to say where it will go?
--
- Vicki

     ZZZ
  zzZ                   San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 z  |\     _,,,---,,_   Books, Cats, Tech
zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://cfcl.com/vlb
 '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://vlb.typepad.com/commentary/