[sf-perl] Lightning talk CFP

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Thu Sep 20 12:48:41 PDT 2007

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 08:49:35PM -0400, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Quinn,
>
> > I'm looking to get together a round of lightning talks.  I plan to
> > speak on Object::InsideOut, my new favorite module.  Who else wants to
> > give a talk?  We need at least six talks to justify a meeting.
>
> You can borrow my 5-minute hourglass.

Thanks, I may take you up on that.

> I don't know if I have anything
> for a topic, though ... I've not written any perl since I got to Sun!

Meta stuff is fair game too.  Examples:

- What I learned from trying "test first"
- Time management tricks and traps

You get the idea.

Come to think of it, I might speak on one or both of those topics.
(Yes, one person must do multiple talks, within reason :) .)

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/