[sf-perl] Slightly OT: Freebase User Group meeting next Weds

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Thu Sep 13 17:38:06 PDT 2007

Freebase is a semantic wiki of sorts, with Creative Commons content
and a REST/JSON API.  I find it very intriguing, so some of youall
might, as well.  Anyway, they're having a meeting next Wednesday...

  http://www.freebase.com/view/
  http://www.freebase.com/view/tutorial/index.html
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaweb_Technologies

-r