[sf-perl] Lightning time

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Fri Oct 12 12:54:11 PDT 2007

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 11:50:13AM -0700, Tatsuhiko Miyagawa wrote:
> On 10/12/07, Quinn Weaver <quinn at fairpath.com> wrote:
> > Sweet!  This is starting to look doable.
> >
> > It's too late to do October with decent "publicity" (fourth Tuesday is
> > in less than two weeks).  So November 27 is the earliest potential date.
>
> Great. I can also re-do the fabulous "HTML 2.0 - IMG tag hacking" done
> by Takesako at Shibuya Perl Mongers a few weeks ago while I was back
> in Japan, if you have more slots that need to be filled.

Sounds great.

> I can put a link to the awesome slides and videos taped there, but it
> might obviously become a spoiler, so I hesitate :)

I wouldn't worry about it too much. :)

This is a good time to mention that speakers will need to post any
slides on the Internet, before the event.  That way we can all use one
laptop.  For lightning talks, the overhead of switching laptops is a
killer.

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/