[sf-perl] Fwd: [Gdal-dev] Changes in the Perl bindings API (should not break anything)

Brian Hamlin bh1 at light42.com
Fri Nov 16 17:46:31 PST 2007

SF-PM:

   I have been chipping away at GDAL/OGR, a substantial C/C++ engine for
geospatial data, for the last few months. There are Perl bindings
provided through SWIG. Ari Jolma is a Professor in Finland who has
taken on the maintenance tasks for Perl. Ari has been able to solve all
of the major upgrade challenges in the last dev cycle, and now wants to
continue with some additional features and syntactic sugar.

   Please forward as appropriate

Begin forwarded message: