[sf-perl] LinuxWorld booth

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Thu May 3 13:55:38 PDT 2007

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 01:14:05PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Joe,
>
> > If you want a *good* place, there's the spin-off of the Samovar Tea
> > House that's upstairs over Moscone, facing the fountains in Yerba Beuna
> > Park.
>
> I was thinking at night.  Samovar is lunch only, I think, and they don't
> serve booze.
>
> Bucca di Beppo is the obvious large-crowd standby.  Or we can always get in
> cabs and head out to somewhere away from Moscone.

Yeah, we need both booze and food.  And we'll lose people if we cab it.
Given those constraints, I think we should stick with Bucca.  Unless someone
knows a better place that's still within walking distance?

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/