[sf-perl] LinuxWorld booth

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Wed May 2 22:36:08 PDT 2007

LinuxWorld is August 6 through 9 (Monday through Thursday) in Moscone
Center.  It's super-close to BART.

George Wooley, the founder of Oakland.pm, is looking into getting a "local
Perl Mongers" booth at LinuxWorld.  He wants to know if SF.pm could cover
booth duties for one day.

I think this is a great idea.  I can be there all day.  To make this
work, though, I would need one to two people with me at any given time.  I'm
amenable to doing shifts if we get enough people.

If you're interested, please send me your availability--days and times.
Respond to me; don't just hit reply, or your mail will go to the list.

As I said, I'm all-in.  So... any other booth babes out there? ;)

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/