[sf-perl] Reminder: TWiki meeting - blog post

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Thu Mar 29 09:48:26 PDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 12:47:26AM -0800, James Briggs wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:17:49 -0800, Quinn Weaver wrote
> > On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 01:15:24PM -0800, Quinn Weaver wrote:
> > > Hey, all,
> > >
> > > Just a reminder that we're meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) for pizza and
>
> Hi folks.
>
> I wrote a blog post about the meeting for those who couldn't attend.
>
> Or, those you did make it can proof-read it for me. :)
>
> sf.pm.org: Peter Thoeny talks about twiki
> http://www.jebriggs.com/blog/?p=320

Thanks for doing this.  I would like to start writing and posting
summaries for the meetings myself--Stewart Brand does it for the SALT
talks, and I've found it to be very useful.

In fact, this is a good time to revisit the question of whether we,
sanfrancisco.pm, should have a wiki.  Judging by the enthusiastic response
Tuesday night, I would say yes.

Andy Lester once offered to set up a socialtext wiki at pm.org.  Andy,
is that offer still on the table?  Of course, if not, we understand.
However, if you do happen to set one up, I think it's fair to say
you'll have some users in sanfrancisco.pm. :)

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/