[sf-perl] 1 month contract/contract to hire - financial services startup

Philip J. Mikal philip_mikal at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 11:06:19 PDT 2007

Hi SanFrancisco.pm,

I've started a new company in the online payments
industry and need a perl ninja to get our working
prototype out the door. You'll be dealing with our
partner's XML service as well as a credit card
processing gateway. Linux, MySQL, Apache... Mostly
onsite at our office, 2nd and Market in San Francisco.
4-6 weeks with possible long-term contract, contract
to hire, market pay. Send me your availability, hourly
rate and resume if interested.

Thanks!

Philip Mikal
CEO, CardIt