[sf-perl] Randal Schwartz "non-party" Monday night

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Thu Mar 1 12:32:02 PST 2007

Hey,

Great news from Randal:  his conviction has been expunged in the infamous
Intel case.  His record is clear at last, after 13 years and lots
of money.  He's having a little celebration in Milpitas, this Monday night
(March 5).

For those who haven't heard about the case, there's a very brief summary here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randal_Schwartz#State_of_Oregon_vs._Randal_Schwartz
The common take on the story is that Intel management got egg on its face,
then acted vindictively to kill the messenger.

No word yet on what time the thing starts, but it's probably whenever Randal
get off work on his consulting gig.  I've asked him to send the time.

Please feel free to forward this to other lists (besides oakland, which
is already CC'ed).

----- Forwarded message from "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn at stonehenge.com> -----