[sf-perl] 100 levels deep in subroutine calls!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 19 13:19:25 PDT 2007

Quoting Andy Lester (andy at petdance.com):

> I just added a note to my to-do list: "Adapt a less harsh, more
> welcoming version of Smart Questions".

That could be really useful, and I'll definitely look forward to seeing
your variant.  Also, the referenced essay is much too long for its
target audiences' needs, and insufficiently well organised / indexed to
find practical tips with the right amount of detail when one needs them.

--
Cheers,                                      "Reality is not optional."
Rick Moen                                             -- Thomas Sowell
rick at linuxmafia.com