[sf-perl] 100 levels deep in subroutine calls!

Loo, Peter # PHX Peter.Loo at source.wolterskluwer.com
Tue Jun 19 10:42:41 PDT 2007

Thank you all for your inputs.  I think from putting pieces together, I
do see a light.  If I offended anyone, I sincerely apologize.  I am
actually a very easy going person, however, my written communication
might need refinement.  Your comments and advises are well taken with
great appreciation.

Peter