[sf-perl] [job] C++/Perl contract at Yahoo

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Fri Jun 15 12:22:36 PDT 2007

A recruiter I work with has an opening for a Perl person who's also strong
in C++.  It's for Yahoo, for a long-term W2 contract.  The work is on-site
in Sunnyvale.

If this is up your alley, please mail Srikant <srikant at global-infotech.com>.
Srikant got me my current gig at Yahoo, and I've found he's a good guy
to work with--definitely a cut above your usual recruiters.

If you're curious about what it's like to work at Yahoo, phone me, and I'll
share my impressions.

Full discloure:  if you're hired, I get a small bonus.

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/