[sf-perl] time ordered web directory listing

Daniel Lo woof at danlo.com
Thu Aug 16 11:01:23 PDT 2007

Hello David,

I would check out the IndexOptions in the apache module configuration.

The option you are looking for appears to be:

IndexOrderDefault directive

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_autoindex.html#indexoptions

-daniel

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                            mailto:woof at danlo.com
We must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy.  -Bernard Shaw