[sf-perl] A call for perl experts for Monotone.pm

Joe Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 1 10:57:03 PDT 2007

I've just come across a call for perl experts on the montone-devel
mailing list that I thought I would pass along to any interested
parties...

  To: monotone-devel <monotone-devel at nongnu.org>
  Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 23:18:49 +1000
  Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone.pm

  I just committed contrib/Monotone.pm.  This is my first pass
  at a perl module to open a Monotone subprocess and all it to
  be called easily from perl.

  I'm not a Perl hacker by any stretch of the imagination.  It
  sort of works, but that's as far as I'll go.  If someone who
  actually knows what they're doing wants to clean it up, that
  would be great!

  Be well,

  Will        :-}

  (Now, back the Ikiwiki plugin...)