[sf-perl] Perl Programmer position in Palo Alto

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Thu Apr 5 09:45:41 PDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 09:34:35AM +0300, Greger wrote:
> hmm...probably pretty good, just occured to me:would it be a good
> idea to put jobads in a database table someplace, and autosend them
> once a week or so(or whatever) to the list?  Sure there is
> jobs.perl.org, but that is sort of a global service.

I think it's probably more fun just to ask people to put [job] in the
header, and I say that as a career-long database weenie :)

For local jobs, craigslist.org is excellent.

Cheers,
David Fetter <david at fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!
Consider donating to PostgreSQL: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate