[sf-perl] Perl Programmer position in Palo Alto
MichelleJacobsen at spherion.com
Tue Apr 3 14:52:28 PDT 2007
(Please disregard my first email. I forgot to include my contact
information). I apologize.
Thank you very much for your time on the phone this afternoon. As I
mentioned, we have a client in Palo Alto who is looking for 10 Perl
I would love it if you could post this on SFPUG site.
Here is the job description:
We have a client in Palo Alto who is looking for talented Senior Perl
Programmers. As a member of the development staff, you would be
spearheading projects to deliver world-class features.
* Work with project managers to implement features that enhance
the overall user experience
* Design code modules that scale well under heavy load
* Interface with graphic designers to assist with front-end
* Work with QA analysts to resolve issues before going live
* 3+ years experience with PERL and mod_perl
* Solid SQL and relational database knowledge
* HTML fluency
* Understanding how high volume and a load-balanced environment can
affect coding approach.
* Self-motivated problem solver
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
Salary $95k Plus Quarterly Bonuses
Willing to pay relocation
Please send resume to michellejacobsen at spherion.com.
Thank you Quinn!!! Please send me your resume too. I would love to
keep you in mind about upcoming contract positions.
Professional Staffing Group
Recruiting and Staffing Excellence
3825 Hopyard Road Ste 270
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Phone: 925-847-8500 x 32
Main Fax: 925-847-8885
michellejacobsen at spherion.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SanFrancisco-pm