[sf-perl] Dim Sum planned for Sunday, September 24

Rich and Vicki cfcl at cfcl.com
Fri Sep 22 21:00:04 PDT 2006

Vicki and I haven't done Dim Sum in a while.  We hope you can join us!

    Date:  Sunday, September 24
    Time:  10:15 am.

N.B. - Doors open at 10:30.  Please try to arrive by 10:15 OR make sure
       we know you are coming!  We will go in and get a table at 10:30.

    Location:

      Hong Kong Flower Lounge			    (650) 692-6666
      51 Millbrae Ave. at El Camino Real
      Millbrae, CA

      3-story pinkish building with a green tile roof
      underground parking garage, street parking

    Directions:

      1+ blocks from the Millbrae BART/Caltrain station (but finding the
      right train is YOUR problem :-)

      From 101, take "Millbrae Ave" exit west to ECR, cross ECR, pass
      restaurant and make a U turn at the next street (or park and walk
back).

      From 280, take "Trousdale Ave" exit east to ECR, turn North on ECR
      and drive about 1/4 mile to Millbrae Ave.  Turn left, pass restaurant
      and make a U turn at the next street (or park and walk back).

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=El+Camino+Real+and+Millbrae+Ave&csz=Millbrae%2C+CA&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

P.S.  For those with vegetarian tendencies, we recognize that Dim Sum is not
      generally high in veg. content.  But this place has greens, mushrooms,
      and such AND you can order any dish from the regular menu so you ought
      to be able to find a mixed vegetable plate if you want to be sociable.
--
--                             ZZz
Vicki Brown <vlb at cfcl.com>   zZ                        P.O. Box 1269