[sf-perl] Little Star and Perl, one week from today

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Tue Sep 19 04:57:12 PDT 2006

Next Tuesday is our meeting day.  I have talks planned for October and
November, but September is a social meeting.

So, I'd like to try something a little different:  a visit to Little
Star Pizza in the Haight.  Little Star is supposed to be San
Francisco's answer to Zachary's:  a world-class stuffed/deep-dish pizza
joint.  I went to the PostgreSQL meeting last week
(http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/?gj=sj6) and was reminded how good
Zachary's is.  Let's see how Little Star stacks up.

RSVP:   Not necessary; we'll order based on who shows up.