[sf-perl] Reminder: October 24: Amazon web services talk

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Wed Oct 18 10:56:07 PDT 2006

On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 02:50:34PM -0700, Quinn Weaver wrote:
> In October, we're hosting Jinesh Varia of Amazon.  Jinesh will present
> Amazon's (REST and SOAP) web services API.

Attached is some more info.  Amazon has added some generic (non-book)
distributed computing services, and he's going to cover them first.

This Wikipedia article has a tad more information about the individual
services:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Web_Services

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut