[sf-perl] monterey.pm

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Sun Oct 8 20:39:18 PDT 2006

Many, many moons ago I used to "leader" of Monterey.pm. Since then
I've lived in two countries neither anywhere near the Central Coast.

I'm in the process of cleaning up my hosting set-up and would like it
if someone could take over the reins. Given that I almost never get
contacted I suspect this will be very much of the order of hosting a
simple web page (grab mine by all means) and a mailbox, all lest a
perl programmer stray that way.

Feel free to forward this to potentially interested parties.

Otherwise I'll do this less fun thing of switching it off in a few days time.