[sf-perl] port/protocol list for firewalls?

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Tue Nov 28 09:16:03 PST 2006

I deny everything inbound that's not ESTABLISHED or RELATED.  And I
started out by allowing only a tiny set of outbound ports. Over time,
when I came across something I needed to work but didn't, I then
temporarily expanded the set of open outbond ports.  Permanently, if
it was important or made sense to do so.

But I don't know your context, so I don't know if this is useful information.

P.S.  You've checked out RFC 1700, right?

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.