[sf-perl] Reminder: Steve's video talk this Tuesday

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Sun Nov 26 23:35:24 PST 2006

Happy post-Thanksgiving,

Reminder: we're meeting this Tuesday, November 28.  Steve Fink will
discuss the VR video game in the Metreon and how his company used Perl
in writing it.  He's bringing a demo system!  He'll project it on the
floor and we'll run around "kicking" stuff.  Please don't get any
pizza on it. ;)

This should be a highly technical talk.  Topics covered include XS,
embedded Perl, and OpenGL.

BGI will once again be sponsoring Little Star pizza.  RSVP to be
included:  Jeff.Thalhammer at barclaysglobal.com.

Location and transportation details are at http://sf.pm.org/weblog.

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut