[sf-perl] job opening

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Thu Nov 2 16:23:40 PST 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 02:48:00PM -0800, Matthew Lanier wrote:

> hi folks-
>
> list grandma here, for job postings, please start the subject line with
> '[job]'.  that allows those that don't care to screen them out.  also,
> please include the company in the subject.

This applies equally for Perl people seeking jobs (which make for perfectly
acceptable posts).  For instance:

Subject: [job] Quinn Weaver available for contracts

  or

Subject: [job] Quinn Weaver seeking full-time job

Thanks!

PS:  For both job seekers and companies, please don't re-post often.
Once per two months is acceptable.  So far we haven't had any problems
with this.

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut