[sf-perl] Free Ticket to Ruby on Rails Workshop

Geoffrey Grosenbach boss at topfunky.com
Tue May 16 09:18:27 PDT 2006

I'm a longtime member of the Seattle Perl Users Group. I gave a talk
there a few months ago on the Ruby on Rails framework and got a lot
of positive feedback. I'm still looking forward to the release of
Perl 6, but in the meantime I'm having a lot of fun programming in Ruby.

I'm giving away a free ticket to a Ruby on Rails workshop I'm
teaching in San Francisco next month ($495 value). Go here for the
details:

http://nubyonrails.com/
http://carsonworkshops.com/dev/rubyonrails/08JUN2006.html

I hope to see you there!