[sf-perl] O'Reilly discount update

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Wed May 3 14:37:28 PDT 2006

Many people don't know this, so I'm sending a reminder...

By virtue of being a Perl Mongers group, we all get a discount on
O'Reilly products.  The discount code is DSUG.  You can use this to
order books, but, more notably, it's also good for conference
registration.  In fact, you can use it in addition to the early bird
discount for conferences, making a large difference in price.

Also, as of today, O'Reilly has increased the discount for books.  We
now get 30% off order of a single book or 35% off orders of two or
more books.  (This applies if you order directly from the O'Reilly web
site, not if you're ordering from a bookseller.)

Share and enjoy. :)

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut