[sf-perl] March 28: Revenge of the Son of Perl IDEs

Thalhammer, Jeffrey BGI SF Jeff.Thalhammer at barclaysglobal.com
Fri Mar 31 00:36:05 PST 2006

Perl Mongers,

I just wanted to thank everyone for attending the SFPM meeting on
Tuesday night.   Special thanks to our guest speakers Blake Mills and
Fred Moyer, and to Quinn Weaver for managing the catering.  Some notes
from the meeting can be found at http://sf.pm.org/weblog/.

Looking ahead, Barclays Global Investors will host the next SFPM meeting
on Tuesday, April 25.  I will be presenting Perl::Critic, which is
static source code analyzer based on Damian Conway's book "Perl Best
Practices."   See http://search.cpan.org/dist/Perl-Critic for more
details.

The list below contains all the folks who RSVP'd to the last meeting.  I
apologize if you sent an RSVP but I did not include you on the list.  If
you plan to attend any future SFPM meetings, just reply
mailto:jeffrey.thalhammer at barclaysglobal.com and I'll add you to this
permanent guest list so you won't have to hassle with security.  Thanks.

-Jeff

Ackerman, Bob
Alban, David
Alberti, Bart
Berkus, Josh
Brenner, Joseph
Brown, Vicki
Budash, Michael
Cash, Julian
Christian, Storm
Fetter, David
Graff, David
Hamlin, Brian
Lyke, Dan
Lyman, Belden
Makepeace, Paul
Mills, Blake
Morin, Rich
Mosley, Bill
Moyer, Fred
Mueller, Nathan
Mungall, Chris
Obrien, Duane
Palmer, Chris
Prickett, Shannon
Rubin, Herb
Salomon, David
Spain, Damian
Sully, Dan
Weaver, Quinn

This message and any attachments are confidential, proprietary, and may be privileged.  If this message was misdirected, Barclays Global Investors (BGI) does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone.  Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.  The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of BGI, unless the author is authorized by BGI to express such views or opinions on its behalf.  All email sent to or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by BGI.  Although BGI operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses being passed.