[sf-perl] P3 (PHP/Perl/Postgres) geek wanted for dot-com

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Mon Mar 6 13:48:23 PST 2006

Folks,

My employer, GreenPlum Inc., is looking for someone with moderate levels of
experience in 3 P's (Perl, PHP and PostgreSQL) to help maintain and expand
our web-based CRM/support infrastructure.

Contract or employment available.   Occasional travel to company HQ in San
Mateo is required; frequent or full-time on-site presense would be
preferred.  Ability to handle rapidly changing specifications and short
deadlines is a must.  Pay is competitive.

E-mail me if interested.   Feel free to forward to friends.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions