[sf-perl] PHP line-ending question

Paul Makepeace paul at makepeace.net
Sun Mar 5 10:32:27 PST 2006

Je 2006-03-05 17:51:47 +0000, Rich Morin skribis:
> BTW, I've actually found some things in PHP that Perl should have.
> For example, it allows hashes to have a default sort order.

Tie::IxHash?

``       This Perl module implements Perl hashes that preserve
the order in which the hash elements were added.  The order is not
affected when values corresponding to existing keys in the IxHash are
changed.  The elements can also be set to any arbitrary supplied order.
The familiar perl array operations can also be performed on the IxHash.''

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is sugar cube? My god is human kindness."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/