[sf-perl] Perl DBI => named pipe => sqlldr => Oracle table

Loo, Peter # PHX Peter.Loo at source.wolterskluwer.com
Tue Jun 13 15:34:40 PDT 2006

Hi,

Yes, I am aware of those modules listed at the link below.  In fact, I
have Oracle::Sqlldr loaded on our test environment.  I was unable to get
this module to work due to a problem with sqlldr not being able to
DESCRIBE the destination table.  I was working with Andrew McGregor and
was still working on this matter when I stumbled over the possible
culprit.  I am looking into it now.

On the thread below, please go ahead and close it out as I have found a
resolution.

Thanks for all your help.

Peter