[sf-perl] Book(s) for learning oo perl?

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Mon Jun 12 11:15:12 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I just looked up Object Oriented Perl by Damien Conway on amazon.  It
says it's not available.  It was also out of stock at another
retailer.  (It's also, I believe, going on seven years old.)

I could buy it used, but before I do that, I wanted to ask, what are
folks' opinions on the best books to learn object oriented perl for
someone very familiar with perl, but not very familiar with object
oriented programming?  (I want something in addition to the perl man
pages.)

Thanks,
David
--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.