[sf-perl] JOB - PERL Examiner (also Open BSD, Apache)

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Mon Jun 5 14:17:54 PDT 2006

Note that this is not a QA position. This is a need to test the knowledge of
a Perl developer. If you have done Perl teaching & testing and are
interested, please contact Michael directly at "Michael Bachmann"
<MBachmann at baaqmd.gov>

==== Begin Original Message Text =====
 I hope this finds a person that can assist.

 My name is Michael Bachmann and I am the IT Manager for the Bay Area Air
 Quality Management District in San Francisco.

 I'm looking for somebody that could administer a test for a PERL developer
 I have in-house. I'm looking for both a written and a practical examination
 that identify their strong and weak points in regards to PERL development.

 If you know of anyone that might be qualified or interested - please forward
 them my information.

 (I'm also interested in testing them in Open BSD and Apache)

 Thank you

 - Michael Bachmann
 IT Manager BAAQMD
 (415) 749 - 4720

==== End Original Message Text =====

--
- Vicki

     ZZZ
  zzZ                   San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 z  |\     _,,,---,,_   Books, Cats, Tech
zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://cfcl.com/vlb
 '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://vlb.typepad.com/commentary/